Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Challenge Day Two: My Happiness

My Happiness

Day Two of the blog-tember challenge is What makes you happy? When I think about it, this is an interesting challenge to see what others will post about what makes them happy. It also helps us read about what we may have in common.

So here's my order: My God, My Husband, My children (two girls - one six, one three), My family and friends, My scotish terrier, A kiss from my husband, Messy craft day with my kids, Teaching home-school (first grade), Cooler weather, A good cup of coffee with lots of creme, Krispy Kreme Donuts, Pumpkin donuts from Dunkin, A nice fitting pair of jeans, An evening out with friends/family, A fabric store, A morning when the kids sleep in and my husband and I wake up for a bible study, Getting in the runway pattern with a Piper Cherokee then turning off the engine and gliding in for a landing in God's hands, A solo flight, sewing a new dress, eating my mother's cream chicken over biscuits, Thanksgiving, Christmas, a date night with my hubby, helping one another, participating in my church nursery and making kids smile, FREE stuff that you actually need or want!, the Quilt show, chatting techie stuff with my brother, catching up with old friends, making new friends, blogging, boots, designing a new pattern, Pinterest!, singing a good song, going antiquing with my BFF, smelly soap - the good kind! and whew...this list is getting long!

Truly, there are many things that make me happy. I try to look at the little things too. I remember first getting out of "OCS" Officer Candidate School and enjoying sleeping back in my bed, waking up when I wanted and eating the food I wanted! Plus I was actually able to take a long hot shower by myself!! LOL I can also remember when I had my second daughter and I was in the hospital for 8 weeks before my c-section. I was SO HAPPY again to sleep in my own bed, eat what I wanted, and not have all those monitors attached to me!!

I know also that my husband and I are both happier having had his right corneal transplant completed and we look forward to the future because at least now we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Life is good, Life is happy....so come back Sew Hungry for More!

No comments:

Post a Comment