Wednesday, February 20, 2013

UGH...LIFE! LOL



Sorry to all my readers.  I have had so much happen the last two weeks.  I feel like this snail....slowly pacing along.



I attended a homeschool info session for next year and several doctors appointments.  I haven't finished my planned sewing projects/postings.    I am getting back on the bandwagon though.   Here's what I have for "UFOs"  (Un-Finished Objects!)

Project Run and Plays Signature week - (Darn..I missed that posting, but I have 2 adorable dresses with only buttons to ad...then post!)

A barbie dress - yes, time to pull out the dolls. They need new clothes too!

Easter Dresses....ahh, the date is fast approaching.   And I hope to share a tutorial or pattern release of the fabric origami technique in several ways to add to girls and boys clothing.  I'm crossing my fingers...I mean my fabric!! haha.

Those are just three of many things...Sew Stay Tuned and come back Sew Hungry for More!!



AKH.

No comments:

Post a Comment